2018年6月5日火曜日

Nice Weekend

Meet Friend

Last Friday, I met my close friend since I was a high school student.
He is a student of Kumamoto University.
I visited him and had dinner together. He invented me so nice restaurant where we can eat reasonable and very delicious.
I was happy that I could spend time with close friend!

Welcome Party

Last Sunday, I had the welcome party of soft tennis club.
10 People took part in the party, including first, second, third and fourth-year students.
We talked a lot over delicious meal and became more closely.
At the party, I could talk some elders whose I had never talked with.
They were so nice and I decided to practice hard with them.

It was so nice weekend.

I want to see some movies this week at LLC......

3 件のコメント:

  1. He? I thought she! I want to eat out with you.

    返信削除
  2. Hi, this is Yurika!
    I really enjoyed reading your post and the lovely comments from your friends! <3

    I'm looking forward to reading your post about the movie you're going to watch at LLC :P

    返信削除