2018年6月12日火曜日

BRAINSTORM

BRAINSTORM

Today, I read BRAINSTORM.
This story is about new medical technology to save lives.
The line of the story which I selected is following.
I am a scientist, making and using nonobots. Nanobots is very very small robots which we could not see with the naked eyes.
 One day, I try to save a man who has brain cancer with the robots.
But the robots are suddenly started to copy themselves during the surgery.
I tried to stop copying, but it seemed wrong choice.
At last, I dead because of  my infection to the computer virus.

7 件のコメント:

  1. The picture looks scare but I want to try to read!

    返信削除
  2. I have never read such a kind of books

    返信削除
  3. the robots are suddenly started to copy themselves during the surgery
    the robots suddenly started to copy themselves during the surgery

    返信削除
  4. I felt scared with the robots which we could not see.

    返信削除
  5. It looks interesting and I like its picture.

    返信削除