2018年5月8日火曜日

Escape



Escape

PHLLIP BURROWSAND MARK FOSTER

“I’m not a thief  I’m an innocent man,” shouts Brown. He wanted to be free like a bird. One day, he decided to escape from the prison.
He run, run, run! He never want to go back to the prison.He never want to lose his freedom.

During escaping, he committed a lot of crime.
he became really criminal.
Finally, he was taken a prison again.

I think this story is so merciless. At first, The man was not a really criminal. 
But  he was in a prison. It was natural that he wanted to escape because he cannot get his happiness in the narrow box.
But he also cannot be happy even he succeed in prison breaking.

  

1 件のコメント:

  1. “I’m not a thief.I’m an innocent man,”
    “I’m not a thief. I’m an innocent man,”

    [Don't forget to add a space after periods and commas.]

    He run
    He runs

    He never want
    He never wants

    返信削除